Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Just a Pair of Earrings

I sold a pair of earrings like this yesterday, only they had a different bead trapped in the hoop.  So I decided to try a similar design with a different bead.  I changed the way the ear hook attaches to the hoop on this pair, and I think I like it better.  It seems a bit more sturdy.
And that is what you call "live and learn."

So, the answer to yesterday's question: a pair of earrings to match the necklace first, or a necklace to match the bracelet first? 
Neither.  
The earrings require fusing, and I think it might not be wise to try to use a torch after a long day at work and coming home to make dinner.  That will have to wait for the weekend.
But the necklace....that is an intriguing thing to think about.  

No comments:

Post a Comment