Thursday, August 23, 2012

A Finish, A Good Start

After figuring out how to do this for the eye, the hook was a breeze and only took a few minutes.  I'm pleased with how it turned out, but I don't like the bracelet.  Oh well, what'reya gonna do?


Now this is making me happy.  I wasn't so sure about the look of the wire wrapped connection between the links, but when I came back to it last night, I decided it was just perfect.  
And so I'm off on a good start with this piece.  I started making the beaded chain, and then I noticed it was getting late.  I continue to have slightly achey hands, so I decided it's best to take it easy for a bit.  

This morning I looked at my inventory and discovered I had made some pieces that I have forgotten to take pictures of and to post in my etsy shop!  Wha?
So here is a first look:

This is a new necklace, similar to one I posted for sale recently.  Silver plate and 3 gorgeous chalcedonies.  And I made matching earrings!

Again, silver plate and 2 chalcedonies.  See you on etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment