Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Shopping Spree

All of the checks finally cleared, and so with my paypal account fully flush, I went on a shopping spree for jewelry making supplies.
I was surprised at myself because it took so long to make up my mind.  Usually I'm more impulsive than that, but I guess it was because I had limited funds - not a small amount, but there was definitely an end in sight.  And because I wanted every dollar to count. 
Now my concern is that I actually have the skill to make everything I'm imagining without making a mess.
Here is the list of some of the things I purchased - the building blocks, if you will. I wanted to post pictures, but they were not available for downloading.  Durn!

round sterling half-hard wire in 16, 20 and 26 gauge
3 feet of sterling cable chain
1 20mm titanium blue window druzy cabachon
1 20 mm sterling bezel cup pendant
1 sterling collar with 2" extension
4 8mm moonstone cabachons
sterling bead caps
sterling bead spacers

Oh, it's hard to read that list and be excited.
Unless you're me.

It will be here next week!
Woohoo!


 
 


1 comment:

  1. Howdy! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the superb work!
    Here is my blog post :: purses

    ReplyDelete