Monday, October 1, 2012

Moonstone Necklace

I bought these moonstone beads while I was still living in Singapore.  I haven't seen anything like them since I've been back in the states.
I always struggled with them because of the way that they are drilled.  I'm not sure this pendant is the best solution, but it does work.

At least, it works for Shubert.

Isn't she photogenic, though?

I must apologize for the brief hiatus in posting.  Wednesday night last week, I stepped off the curb into a sewer inlet that was both several inches below where I thought the street level should be, and also angled so that I came down on my left foot hard and twisted.  I didn't break anything, but I was sore for several days and didn't feel like doing anything.
After a lovely long weekend spent sitting on the porch and reading for several hours each day, I am feeling much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment