Friday, September 21, 2012

Wire Only Challenge

I'm excited with this challenge I've given myself to create some wire only earrings, no beads included.  It is hard for me to leave beads out, but I am being reminded how much I like a high polish on silver.
I took this picture before I decided to use the buffer, but it's hard to photograph that high polish anyway, so you get the idea.  
I don't think these earrings are as original as I wanted them to be, but they were in me to make, so they got made.

Also, I would like to share a really bad photo with you:
A really bad photo of something really exciting: both of those necklaces are ones that I made!  And they are for sale and on display in the front windows of the oldest business in downtown Chattanooga! I happen to work there, so I have an in, but I never thought my creations would be purchased by my own store!  Keep fingers crossed.

1 comment: