A couple of weeks ago, I retrieved some pieces I had made earlier this year from a little shop in town that had been selling them.
I had some moderate success early on, but no sales at all in the month of August. The owner of the store suggested perhaps my prices were a little high for their clientele, and maybe I should think about rotatinging my stock.
I decided to just list the pieces on etsy, instead. I might consider lowering some of the prices, as these pieces were made while I was still just fooling around, and of materials that are not the finest.
I also decided to change the way I photograph my jewelry. I'm done with the light green background for now. I went out and bought this black wire dress form, which is actually for displaying jewelry.
And I bought a bag of black river rocks.
Not sure if Shubert will continue to be used as a prop. She's not entirely cooperative.
And the last purchase was a display board, like a student would use, as a back drop.
I've move the whole she-bang out of the studio onto the dining room table. I've taken so many pictures and uploaded them to my computer, and now the computer is acting a little weird. Need more disc space!